Personal Pages on
North-East Switzerland (AI,AR GR,SG,TG) |
North-West Switzerland (AG,BL,BS,SH,SO,ZH) | Switzerland in general | Liechtenstein
Central Switzerland (GL,LU,NW,OW,SZ,UR,ZG) |
Other French/Italian speaking cantons (FR,GE,JU,NE,TI,VD,VS)
Please, report any page not mentioned in this list to the WebMasterCH.
This page is maintained by Guillaume ROELLY. / Last updated 10 March 2021 (wws).
- Richard E. Harrington : http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harringtonfamilies/ancestor_families.htm
Several families of Saanen/Gessenay : AELLEN, GANDER, HAUSWIRTH, JAGGI, KROPFLI, WURSTEN and ZWALLEN.
- Pierre Aerni : http://www.pierre-aerni.ch/
The AERNI family of Bollingen.
- Durward B. Allaman : http://www.rjhenry.com/
This is a listing of some of the Allamans that were identified by Durward B. Allaman
during his 42+ years of Allaman Research. This list includes many ALLAMANs that
were found in the birthplace of our ancestor, Jacob Allimang, St. Stephan, Canton Bern,
Switzerland. The family links to these names cannot be proved, but are listed here for
- Ginny Kerr / Ginseng's Root Cellar : http://webspace.webring.com/people/iu/um_5468/
mentions the following families (mostly Canton Berne) : ALTHAUS, BERNHART, BLASER,
DANNER, FANKHAUSER, GRABER, HABEGGER, JAKOB, KREBS,
LIECHTY, LEUENBERGER, MÜLLER, RÜEGSEGGER, SCHEIDEGGER, SIEGENTHALER,
STAUFFER, STEINER, TANNER, TIERENSTEIN, WÜTHRICH, ZAUGG,
ZINSMEISTER and ZÜRCHER.
- Willi Andrist : http://www.andrist.com/
ANDRIST, Canton of Bern places of origin: Erlenbach im Simmental, Boltigen,
Daerstetten, Oberwil im Simmental, Aeschi bei Spiez. General historical information about
Andrist family name of canton of Berne place of origin (genealogy, heraldry, legends,
Andrist mountains, meaning of the Andrist name, maps showing an overview). Family tree
showing some hundred records on Andrist with Boltigen citizenship who emigrated from
Switzerland to the USA and Canada in about 1858. Erlenbach Andrist trees in preparation.
- E.W.Baughman : http://users.zoominternet.net/~ewbaugh/
Descendants of Ulrich BACHMANN of Lauperswil and Signau, Canton Berne and related
Swiss surnames; CARL/KARL of Reichenbach, GROGG of Thunstetten, LICHTY,
SCHNEIDER, WEBER, WEISS and ZINCK.
- Judy Clemans : http://www.forgenerations.com/CLEMANS/UNDOC
The BAEHLER family starting in 1748 from Uebeschi, Oberdiessbach, and Amsoldingen.
- Roberta Armstrong : http://www.citlink.net/~roberta/Roberta's%20Family%20Tree.htm
The BANHOLZER, ABPLANALP, KOHLER, NAEGELI, NEIGER, ROTH, VON BERGEN, WERREN families and lateral families.
- Christian Baur : http://www.isuisse.com/Baurgenealog/Genealogie.htm
The BAUR family of Oberhofen.
- Ernst Bichsel : http://www.sozialinfo.ch/sozialdb/Genealogie.htm
The BICHSEL family of Sumiswald.
- Dave Rudge: http://homepages.wmich.edu/~rudged/gen/bieri.html
A register style report of the descendants of Peter BIERI of
Schangnau. Traces their migration from Schwarzenegg to Lowell, Kent County,
- George & Ginger Jansen : http://revolution.3-cities.com/~gjansen/carp.htm
Many surnames including BIGLER, KOENIGER, KUMMER, LAEDERACH, NEUENSCHWANDER,
OPPLINGER, RUFENER, RYTZ, SCHALLENBERGER, SCHENK, SCHMID, SCHNYDER, SCHRANZ, STAUFFER,
WALTHART, WENGER, ZIMMERMAN
- Max Rüegg : http://www.ruegg.net/
The BIGLER family of Vielbringen-Worb, and GUGGISBERG family of Zimmerwald. The site also contains concise English and German timelines of Switzerland suitable for family history programs.
- Christian Bigler : http://bigler.monsite.wanadoo.fr/
The BIGLER family of Rubigen
- Alain Binggeli : http://www.bingg.ch/binggeli/default.htm
The BINGGELI family of Walhern.
- Fritz Blaser : http://www.qrx.ch/stamm/stamm.html
The BLASER family of Trub and WITTWER family of Scharnachtal.
- Andreas Blatter : http://www.andreasblatter.ch/Seiten/genhaupt.html
The BLATTER family of Niedermuhlern and Zimmerwald, FANKHAUSER
of Eggiwil, and ULLI of Reisiswil. This site also has some general
information on genealogy and heraldry (in German).
- Lorenz Blocher : http://lorenzblocher.freepage.de
The BLOCHER/PLOCHER family.
- Jay T. Basinger : http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/a/s/Jay-T-Basinger/?Welcome=1013796739
Descendants of Johannes BOESIGER from Untersteckholz and Elsbeth RYF from Rumisberg.
- Guillaume Roelly : http://www.roelly.org/
Many surnames in the villages of Renan and Tremelan including: BOREL, BRAND
dit GRUERIN, COURVOISIER, DUMONT dit VOITEL, JEANNERET-GROSJEAN, MATHEY / MATTHEY, PERRET
- Peter Born : http://www.theborns.ch/genealogy/born_behesnilian/index.htm
The BORN family of Thunstetten-Bützberg.
- Paul Bischof : http://www.geneanet.org/geneweb/gg.php3?login=bischof
The BROENIMANN of Zimmerwald, RIESEN of Oberbalm and RYSER of Heimiswil families.
- Ralph E. Bruegger : http://www.delpuente.com/
The BRÜGGER family.
- Beat Bucher : http://beatbucher.tripod.com/
The BUCHER family of Gurbrü.
- Scott Buschlen : http://www.buschlen.ca/
The BUESCHLEN family of Frutigen.
- Sandi Burgener Akins : http://email@example.com/burgener.htm
The descendants of Hans BURGENER born 1518 in Grindelwald.
- Ueli H Burkart : http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/b/u/r/Ueli-H-Burkart/index.html
The BURKART (of Merenschwand AG) and HEER (of Madretsch BE) Families (Switzerland and USA).
- Dale Burkholder : http://www.burkholderfamily.com/
BURKHOLDER, BURKHALTER, BORKHOLDER, BURGHALTER, BURGHOLTER,
BURKHOLTER, BARKHOLDER, BERGHOLDER, BERKHOLDER, BURKEHOLDER,
BUCHHALTER : Our family can be traced to the Canton, Berne, Switzerland. The
eastern part of the province, the Emmenthal Valley and the villages of Langnau and
Ruderswyl. They were among the early protestants and also non-conformists of the Reformed
Church. These people believed that the government had no authority over their religious
worship, that the church and state should be under separate organizations. That children
should not be baptized, that it was a rite should be administered only to persons who had
made their peace with God and had arrived at the years of understanding. They believed in
peace and were opposed to serving in the army. Hence they were at variance with both the
government and the established church in Switzerland. They suffered all kinds of
persecutions but held to their convictions. Some were sold to the Italian galleys, some
were imprisoned, some were executed, many were exiled to other countries and when the
migrations to America began in 1709 they came direct from Switzerland to this county.
- David & Gaëlle Vincent: http://dgvincent.free.fr/
The CHRISTEN family of Ruesgau and GROSSENBACHER family of Affoltern.
- Christian Egli: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/a-z/christian.egli/genealogie.htm
The EGLI family of Schangnau.
- Dale Ebersold : http://webpages.charter.net/daleebersold/ebersold.html
AEBERSOLD, EBERSOLD : The patriarch, Karl Aebersold, his wife and five children
left Interlaken, Switzerland in 1856. A daughter died on the voyage. The remaining family
arrived in Muscatine, Iowa and a year later, 1857, moved up the Mississippi River to a
farm in the town of Tell, Buffalo Co., Wisconsin. A year later, 1858, the family moved
across the river to what is now Wabasha, Wabasha Co., Minnesota. The family is listed in
the 1860 federal census as Charles Ebersalt with the addition of two U.S. born children.
The following year, 1861, the family moved back to Buffalo County, WI. Descendants
of Karl Ebersold now number over 300 and most still live in the area.
- Serge de Muller: http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/englisberg
The von ENGLISBERG family.
- Karl Eichenberger : http://www.genealogy.net/gene/reg/CH/members/eichkar1.htm
The EICHENBERGER family of Landiswil.
- Thomas Fankhouser :http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/1416/
FANKHAUSER of Trub (Berne) : lots of data, pictures and links (on Fankhauser, Trub,
Switzerland, and genealogy in general).
- Lori-Ann : http://www.dreamwater.com/larc/Genealogy/CHARTFankhauser.htm
FANKHAUSER of Trub, also mentions GERBER and GRIMM
- Ivan G. Adam : https://web.archive.org/web/20050306015443/http://www.adam-family.ch/ged2www/
The FLÜCKIGER family of Rohrbach and the HORISBERGER family of Auswil.
- Marija Dalbello : https://web.archive.org/web/20150907184305/http://csumc.wisc.edu/FLVA/FLVAhomed.html
The FRAUTSCHI immigrants of Saanen/Gessenay to Wisconsin.
- Friedly : http://www.friedly.de/
The FRIEDLY family of Lützelflüh.
- Heinrich Jegen : http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SRCH&db=hjegen
The GERBER family.
- Tony Gerber : http://spaceformusic.com/ancestshock.html
GERBER family, including immigration to Indiana, LEEMANN / LEHMANN and
several other families.
- Carsten Gerber : http://members.rol.ch/genealogie_gerber/
GERBER family of Oberthal. Also informations on the following families BANNWART of Wynigen, BURKHALTER of Rüegsau,
CHRISTEN of Affoltern i.E., EGGER of Aarwangen BE, FUHRIMANN of Oeschenbach, GLAUSER of Rüti bei Lyssach,
GROSSGLAUS of Oeschenbach BE, JAKOB of Langnau, JOGGI of Bätterkinden, KAEMPFER of Walterswil,
KIRCHEMANN of Utzenstorf BE, KNUCHEL of Iffwil, LANZ of Walterswil, LEHMANN of Ruedtligen,
MUELLER of Rohrbach, OBERLI of Ruederswil, SCHMID of Affoltern i.E., SCHULTHESS of Melchnau,
SCHUETZ of Sumiswald and WALTHER of Oberburg.
- Lorine McGinnis Schulze / L'arbre généalogique Olive : http://olivetreegenealogy.com/menn/surnames/index.shtml
GINGERICH : Variations on the surname include Gingerich, Gingery, Kingry, Gingrich,
Gundrich, Guengerich, and Gingery. The earliest record of the surname is in Berne,
Switzerland in 1389, as Gundrich. The Gundrich family originated in Konolfingin, in the
Canton of Berne. By 1559, the surname was appearing as Gunderich. By 1692, the Anabaptist
preacher Lehrer Christian Gungerich had been imprisoned for his Mennonite beliefs and
escaped from the prison in Schwarzeneegg. The surname is found also by 1669 in Germany and
in the Palatine Mennonite lists of Germany.
HERSCHE : The earliest Hershey I have
recorded is Jorg aka Jacob Hersche who died after 1621 in Appenzell, Switzerland. Jorg's
son, Conrad Hersche married Grethe Lamere.
BURKHOLDER : The Burkholder family came
from the Ementhal valley outside Berne, Switzerland. A house and barn standing where the
Burkholders farmed has the date 1410 cut into the gable. Many of the family were followers
of Menno Simons, who started the Mennonite movement in Holland. The Mennonites were
opposed to war and many were imprisoned, exiled or burned at the stake.
Variations on the Hunsaker surname are: Hunsicker, Hunsecker, Hunsiker, Hunziger,
Huntzinger and Hunsucker. Supposedly, the name derives from the origins of Valentine
Hunsicker, in the centre of the Schwartzwald (the German Black Forest), about 70 miles
north of Zurich where there is found a district which bears names from the time of Attila
the Hun, in Hunstruck, Hunstruecker, Hunsbach, and in the center of the valley, Hunseck
(Huns' Valley). It is believed that the name Hunsecker came from this valley and possibly
this is the origin of the family. My earliest known Hunsaker ancestor is my 9th
great-grandfather, Hans Heinrich, born 1655 in Switzerland. His son Johannes Jacob, born
1675 in Basel, married Margretha Buss.
- Roger Glur : http://geneaweb.org/rogerglur/
The GLUR family of Roggwil.
- Jean-Daniel Greub-Hirsch : http://www.ordiecole.com/gen/greub/greub.html
The GREUB family of Lotzwil.
- Thomas Rink : http://www.rinck.ch/
The genealogical tree of Johannes GROSSENBACHER (1901-1987) of Trachselwald.
- Andrea Kindelberger : http://www.kindelberger.de/en/index.html
The GÜNTLISBERGER (now KINDELBERGER) family of Emmental. Lot of other surnames of Emmental migrants to Palatinate.
- Jane Hodgson : http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/h/o/d/Jane-A-Hodgson/index.html
HAGER family of Adelboden.
- Werner Haas : http://www.familiehaas.ch/
The families HESS of Dürrenroth, LEUENBERGER and LIECHTI of Rüderswil .
- Brigitt Stehrenberger : http://mypage.bluewin.ch/stehrenberger/
The HIRSBRUNNER family of Sumiswald.
- Kurt Hirzel : http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/h/i/r/Kurt-Hirzel
The HIRZEL (HUERZEL, HUERTZEL) family of Rapperswil. It is believed the family originated from around Zuerich and some settled in late 1500 around Rapperswil (BE)
- Erica Rowyn : http://hobler.vintagekin.net/index.htm
The HOBLER and BURGUNDER families of Twann.
- Toni Turk : http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=trturk
The HOLZER family.
- Brian Hubler : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Farm/6020/gen.html
Surnames HUBLER, ZENGER, LANZ, KUEFFER, GNAGI, TANNER and others from the
cities of Biel, Bozingen, Solothurn, and Twann.
- Roland Villard : http://www.jura.ch/cgaeb/gentrav/huglet.html
The HUGUELET / HUGLY family of Vauffelin.
- Bernard Imer : http://perso.club-internet.fr/imerloup/page09.html
The IMER family of Laneuveville.
- Tim Isely, Erich Iseli : http://www.iseli.org/
ISELI / ESELI / ESELY / ESLEY / ISALY / ISEL / ISELY
/ ISLEY / ISLIE / IZEL / YSELLE / YSSEL : This web site
is dedicated to all descendants of the Iseli Family from the Canton of Bern in Switzerland
throughout the world. The purpose of this site is to share whatever common historical and
genealogical information that has been gathered on the Family, and to introduce the
current generation to each other. Although our American and South African names have many
different spellings, we all share a common and proud heritage. On this site I will use the
generic spelling of ISELI to refer to all branches of the Family regardless of current
spelling. The texts are in English and German, partially in French.
- Janet Jarmann : http://members.aol.com/jarmode/JJfamily.html
JARMANN and MALEK family trees (with many photographs).
- Chris Yoder : http://www.yodernewsletter.org/courts.html
JODER/JOTTER family from Steffisburg. This site also has a virtual
tour of Steffisburg http://home.att.net/~long.hair/steffi/
and text from "Chronik der Familie Joder-Jotter" http://www.yodernewsletter.org/nonamish/chronik.html
- Christopher K. Yoder : http://www.genealogy.org/~yoder/courts.html
JODER : At the end of this index page there are many files on this family orignating in Steffisburg (Berne).
- Henry Joss : http://www.joss.ch/
The JOSS family from Ringgenberg/Interlaken back to 1278.
- Harold Henderson : http://wc.rootsweb.com/~hendersonscholes
Several families including JOSS, STAUDENMANN, LADERACH, KELLER, BUHLMAN, MAURER, STUCKI, KUNZ, and many more.
- John Eric Kammermann : http://www.kammermann.us and http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/a/m/John-E-Kammermann/
The KAMMERMANN family from Bowil. The HOSTETTLER and STAUDENMANN families von Wahlern and von Guggisberg.
Plus information and links regarding Guggisberg.
- Curt Kastler : http://www.kastler.net/genealogy_large.php
The KASTLER family of Wahlern.
- Bruno List : http://www.genealist.com/stammbaeume.htm
The KOPP family of Niederönz.
- Margaret Crabill Mead : http://www.geocities.com/worldkrahenbuhl
The KRÄHENBÜHL family.
- Brett Kropf : http://www.Kropf.org/
Thirteen generations of KROPF families from Schwarzenegg and Teuffenthal,
Bern, Switzerland; plus many other US generations and other Surnames.
- Suzette Granger : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sgranger/P4a.html
The LANZ family of Gondiswil.
- Kathleen Ely : http://www.lehnherr.com
The LEHNHERR family from the village of Wimmis.
- Jean-Claude Léchot : http://mypage.bluewin.ch/lechot/
LESCHOT/LÉCHOT family from Orvin. Also mentions the following
families: AUFRANC, AUROI, BODER, DONZEL, FERRAT, GROSJEAN, JEANMAIRE,
JEANDREVIN, MICHAUX, MOTTET, and ROLLIN.
- Marcel Leuenberger : http://www.geocities.com/leuenberg/page1.html
The LEUENBERGER family of Ursenbach.
- Mike Judd : http://www.intercom.net/local/richardson/Linder.html
The LINDER family of Gstaad.
- René Loosli : http://www.bbloosli.ch/Index2/Index2.html
The LOOSLI family of Eriswil, Wyssachen a,d Sumiswald.
- Klaas Jansen : http://www.geneal.ch/family/parentelen/luginbuehl.htm
The LUGINBÜHL family of Vechigen.
- Otto Max Leuenberger : http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/l/e/u/Otto-M-Leuenberger/index.html
This LEUENBERGER family has been in the Rohrbachgraben district from the
early 1600s. This site contains over 10,000 names. The research covers Canton
Bern, and the Emmental area in particular. Researchers seeking family information
from this region would be interested in these files.
- Nico Mueller : http://nicomueller.geneal-forum.com/
The MAUERHOFER family of Trub.
- T.J.Noffsinger : http://www.nafzger.com/
NAFZGER : This Web site is a growing reference location for Nafzger family
genealogy, particularly those families in the U.S. Currently, most of the information
pertains to my lineage, from the original Peter, who came to the U.S. along with
brothers(?) Rudolph and Matthais in 1749. My ancestors settled primarily in Botetourt
County, Virginia. I hope to add more and more information as time permits. I get new
information each day from Nafzger researchers from around the world. A major update is
currently in the works. Comment : according to "Familiennamenbuch" Nafzger
are old (i.e. prior to 1800) citizens of only one community - Uetendorf.
- André Nirrengarten : http://andre.nirrengarten.chez.tiscali.fr/page3.html
The NIRGART / NIRENGARTEN family of Blumenstein and Kurzenberg.
- Des Paroz : http://www.paroz.com/history.html
The PAROZ family of Saicourt.
- Rinaldo Paroz : http://www.istanbulguide.net/paroz.htm
The PAROZ family from Saicourt. There is also a site on Saicourt : http://www.istanbulguide.net/saicourt.htm
Olivier Pasteur : http://www.pasteur.net/
The reference site on the PASTEUR (PFARRER) surname.
- Robert Pfister : http://home.att.net/~rapfister/Pfister.htm
The PFISTER family of Wadenswil.
- Walter Raaflaubr : http://www.raaflaub.net/view/intro.htm
The RAAFLAUB family of Saanen/Gessenay.
- Hans W. Reist : http://www.reist01.ch/
The REIST family of Sumiswald.
- Kathy Mahmens : http://www.rogersark.net/hawkeyes/
REITNAUER. Comment : according to "Familiennamenbuch"
Reitnauer are old (i.e. prior to 1800) citizens of only one community - Gondiswil.
- Rolf T. Hallauer : http://home.datacomm.ch/hallauerr/
The ROHRBACH family of Guggisberg and Rüschegg.
- Klaas Jansen : http://www.geneal.ch/family/parentelen/rufener.htm
The RUFENER and BERGER families of Sigriswil.
- Klaas Jansen : http://www.geneal.ch/family/kwartierstaten/kschallenberger.htm
The SCHALLENBERGER and NEUENSCHWANDER families of Signau.
- Klaas Jansen : http://www.geneal.ch/family/kwartierstaten/kschiffmann.htm
The SCHIFFMAN and AMSTUTZ families of Hornberg.
- Jérôme Schöni : http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/schoeni
The SCHÖNI family of Linden.
- Doug Schorey : http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~schori/doug2.html
My paternal Swiss ancestors originated in the village of Radelfingen b. Aarberg, Canton
Bern. A total of six brothers and two sisters immigrated to Stark Co. Ohio abt 1833 after
the death of their father Bendicht SCHORI in 1832. Doug Schorey. See also his Swiss Surname List.
- Schürch families association : http://www.schuerch-switzerland.ch/
The SCHÜRCH families of Bätterkinden, Büren zum Hof, Gondiswil, Heimiswil, Höchstetten, Niederhünigen, Roggwil, Rohrbach, Seeberg, Sumiswald, Wohlen and Wolfisberg.
- JC Schwab : http://schwabasoc.brinkster.net/Arbre/index.html
The SCHWAB family of Bern, Biel and Nidau.
- Mike Schwitzgebel : http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~mschwitz
SCHWITZGEBEL of Lauenen and Saanen/Gessenay - supposed to be originally from
- Marc W. Hadorn : http://www.had.net/family-album/life-family-soltermann.htm
The SOLTERMANN family from Langnau im Emmental.
- Walter Sommer : http://www.sommer-forschung.ch/index.htm
The SOMMER family of Affoltern im Emmental with a lot of data on
individuals and related families.
- Yves & Yvonne Weidmann : http://www.geocities.com/theweidmanns/eng/genealogie.html
The STAEHLI family of Schwanden.
- Sandra Mitchell Quinn: http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohathens/NavadaSomers.htm
Descendants of Jakob STALDER.
- Felix Aeppli : http://aeppli.ch/Stammb/NameStauffer.htm
The STAUFFER family of Eggiwil.
- Kurt Steudler : http://www.steudler.ch/
The STEUDLER family of Gadmen.
- René Krähenbühl : http://www.genealogy.net/privat/kraehenbuehl.html
The STOCKLI family from Guggisberg (in German only).
- Mark D. Stotzer : http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~stotzer/allstotz.html
The STOTZER family from Beuren an Der Aare back to the 1600's.
- Peter Straub : http://www.datacomm.ch/lyra/ahnen01.htm
The STRAUB family from Wanzwil.
- Frank Deis : http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~deis/summy.html
The family of Hans Peter SUMI, Sr., born 1675 in Lauenen.
- Jane Hodgson : http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/h/o/d/Jane-A-Hodgson/index.html
The SUNIER family of Nods and Diesse.
- Erich Trösch : http://eritro.ch/
You'll find the places of origin of the families TRESCH and TRÖSCH
in Switzerland. A small dictionary, source material of the history and a list of the
relations (16001900) of Trösch of Thunstetten (Canton Berne).
- Sarah von Allmen : http://perso.club-internet.fr/jeanmarc.vonallmen/
The TÜLLER family of Zweisimmen from 1775, and the VON
ALLMEN family of Lauterbrunnen from the 17th century.
- Frederic Waehren : http://www.waehren.ch.tt/
The WÄHREN family of Seedorf.
- John Wampler : http://www.bmb.uga.edu/wf-page/index.html
The WAMPLER / WAMPFLER surname : Origins and etymology,
the German connection, and "Where are they now ?". Includes maps of Swiss and
Alsatian regions where the 1740's immigrants originated.
- Thierry Wasserfallen : http://www.wasserfallen.net/Index2.html
The WASSERFALLEN linking clan, originated in Ferenbalm and Wilerholtigen.
- Jane Hodgson : http://www.eye.ch/swissgen/schori/jane.htm
Descendants of the WEFLER family of Frutigen.
- Christian Rossi : http://www.famillerossi.com/
The WUETHRICH families from Trub; the first ROSSI to join the family was born in 1879 in Pomarancia ( Toscana - ITA)
and received the Swiss citizenship in 1918. Some reasearch need still to be made in Italy beyond this first Rossi in Trub.
- Dave Rudge : http://homepages.wmich.edu/~rudged/gen/wyss.html
A register style report of the descendants of Peter WYSS of
Bucholterberg. Traces their migration from Schwarzenegg to Lowell, Kent County,
- Judy Clemans : http://www.forgenerations.com/CLEMANS/UNDOC/
The WYSS family starting in 1566 from Gsteig, Isenfluh, and Thierachern.
- Christian Zaugg : http://membres.lycos.fr/zaugg/
The descendants of Abraham ZAUGG from Trub, starting in 1748. This
site includes over 900 people.
- George Zeller : http://www.nacs.net/~georgez
The ZELLER family from Zweisimmen, the KRATZER family
from Aeschi bei Spiez, and the DÄHLER family from Seftigen. Additional
data from the Kandertal and Simmental valleys of Bern.
- Fredric Saunders : http://pweb.netcom.com/~fzsaund/0.html
The direct line ancestry of John (Johannes) ZIMMERMAN(N) and wife
Elisabeth Wenger from Wattenwil. Some of the major names include: BRÖNNIMANN,
GRÜNIG, KAPPELER, MARTI, MESSERLI, OTZ, SCHWEIZER, SEGESSEMANN, TSCHÄPPELER,
- Robert Serventi : http://www.serventi.com/Sitefldrs/Zumstein/Zumindex.html
The ZUMSTEIN family from St.Imier and Villeret.
- Walter Brutsch : : http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bruetsch/bqzsite/zurhome.htm
Contains information on a branch of ZURBRÜGG's from Frutigen. Also includes a chart to show what happened to Zurbrüggs after immigrating
to North America; an opportunity for others to share their family history.
- Alayne Fulton Dieter : http://publish.uwo.ca/~kdieter/zurbrigg/homepage.htm
Canadian descendants of Antoni ZURBRÜGG from Frutigen. Some of his swiss ancestors too.
- German Zurcher : http://www.dejuank.com.ar/
The argentine descendancy of Christian ZÜRCHER of Trub and Elisabeth KUNKLER of Mulhethurnen.
- Wolfgang Tennigkeit : http://www.saargen.de/zwalla/zwallaCH.htm
The ZWAHLEN (ZWALLA) family of Saanen/Gessenay.
- Mandy Zwahlen : http://www.zwahlen.de/
The ZWAHLEN family of Saanen/Gessenay.
- Tom Zweiacher : http://members.tripod.com/~okduffer/index.html
ZWEIACKER / ZWEIACHER / ZWIACHER of Jegenstorf.
Top of page
Family Main Page | French/Italian Speaking
North-East Switzerland (AI, AR, GR, SG, TG) | North-West Switzerland (AG, BL, BS, SH, SO, ZH)
Central Switzerland (GL, LU, NW, OW, SZ, UR, ZG)
General topics | Allgemeine
Themen | Informations générales | Informazioni
Please forward any comments and/or additions to this webpage to the WebMasterCH.